OOTD: Gentle Vintage Dreams

by - April 07, 2018


Hey there, welcome to Daynadream!

It's the end of the road for us, graduates and the beginning of a new era of self growth and appreciation. I couldn't help but feel a little bit nostalgic going through my phone and looking back at the experience this world has given me. School is something I haven't had the luxury of pursuing from the age of 16 until just last year. 

It was quite the ride with the good, bad and the downright confusing but it was definitely a journey in which I do not regret taking.  Life has a way of consistently testing our faith, patience and determination. With whatever it throws us, it is best to stay rooted, stand your ground and be resilient. Eventually, all those obstacles thrown will be nothing but gentle vintage dreams flowing in the old air and exhaled as new. 

Cheers to life and whatever it brings us. To this, I say, bring it on. 






What I'm wearing:

Dress - Dulce (PHP 599)

Lace Top - Beijing Ladies Strees Thrift Shop (PHP 82)

Shoes - Christian Soriano for 'Payless' (sale: PHP 1299)

Glasses - Executive Optical (Sale: PHP 999 w/t lens grade)

Have a happy day!





You May Also Like

0 comments