Smoothlie Transitioning

by - March 18, 2018

Hey there, welcome to daynadream!


Healing and recovery or perhaps even coping from an event in your life that you've been through  whether it be physical, emotional, mental and such, can be very difficult. It may cause emotional stress, mental stress, self-pity and others. So in lieu of this, we need to have the proper tools to  create our weapons of mass transitioning. By weapons of mass transitioning, I mean along the lines of:

"creating a certain habit or activity in which will assist a person in conquering whatever rough experience they're having."


In my case, 

Being a dancer and all, having time off for a few months of strenuous activity to recover from the surgery I had is brutal news. The idea of being bed-ridden or "under house arrest" for a while made me cringe (I'm an outdoorsy person). But citing myself from the previous blogpost, rather than "reacting against the situation" I "reacted towards it", changed my perspective in all. 

This, in turn, allowed me to think of so many things I could do to be productive to myself. So, I started with smoothies! 



You may think that, "How are smoothies being productive to oneself?" Well, when you're feeding your body the fuel it needs and the most optimum grade at that, you are being productive to yourself by taking care of your body for the long term effects; which creates a ripple effect of you becoming a prime and energized human with much work efficiency in the long run.



Very much productive.

So I smoothied. Everyday. 



It wasn't anything difficult. I didn't use any recipe other than the whole 60/40. 60% veg and dark leafy greens then 40% fruit and liquid. 




That's pretty much all the guiding you'll need and then just utilise the guide to be creative with your smoothies. 

It may seem unappetizing when you've never really encountered a green smoothie and trust me, some of the stuff I made was really weird... drank it anyway. But the end goal here is to give your body the love that it needs. Plus, if you combine just the right type of fruits with the right type of veg, the outcome can be absolutely fantastic!



I combined some fruits that are locally available here in the Philippines. And just so you know, a dragon fruit and mango combination is the bomb! 





The full recipe of my favorite smoothie I made so far will be following this post, have a go at it if your being experimental and or transitioning your body out of a rough patch because,



With the proper use of the appropriate weapon, any battle can be won. 


Have a happy day!




You May Also Like

0 comments